Canada Immigration

Step-Up Overseas Education (SOE) has partnered with a Canadian Lawyer and RCIC consultant. There are different categories including Family Sponsorships, Provincial Nominees, Caregivers, Immigrant Investors, Federal Skilled Worker and more, where you can qualify for Canadian
permanent residence.

Our legal representatives will help with proper counseling, complete preparation and filing of relevant documents, and then they will represent your applications to the CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada). Please check out this website below to get some background of the Eligibility Requirements.

We have designed a questionnaire for initial information collection. Please feel free to write to Tanuj Sharma for getting the questionnaire and for any other queries or questions.

Services Offered

Study/Work Permit
Live in Caregiver/Nanny
Skilled Worker
LMO Approval
Spouse Sponsorship
Citizenship/PR Cards(New and renewal)
Investor class
US Visitor visa
CEC Class
Multiple Visa
India visit and dual citizenship
Study/Work permit extension
Passport services (New and renewal)
Name Change
Affidavits (Visitor and Supervisa)